CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

lil this, lil that


I thought I better update so I don't get deleted off the family site again, lol. Still in St George, working and living life I guess. Lets see the most exciting thing that has happened to me lately is I had my wisdom teeth removed, all four were impacted. Took almost 3 weeks to heal and they still bleed from time to time. I think the dentist did a hack job on me. It was a great diet though, so I guess thats one postive thing from it :) Shooter my 6 month old puppy is Ginormous and leaves me lil room in my 700sq condo. He is glued to my hip if I get up to get a drink of water he follows, if I take a step to the left, he takes a step to left...lol i think you get the point. I think this is called seperation anxiety so everytime I go somewhere I have to take him by his collar and sit him back down and make him stay...sometimes it not worth all the trouble to get a drink! I've been mountain biking alot in the evening. It really cools down here around 7:30 now and its perfect to ride right out of my front door to red hills behind my complex. Sometimes Im joined by friends and other times its just Shooter and I. Today is friday and I have 14 friends flying in from, Idaho, Montana and Oregon to Las Vegas, so just thought I would say my goodbyes! lol jk. Im excited to see some old good friends from college and familiar faces. Although I enjoy my new life here in St. George its always good to have a blast from the past. I have some pictures to post but I dont have the time before I leave, so check back in a few weeks and I will have some updated photos. Hope everyone is doing well!, Love you all! xoxo

2 comments:

Papa said...

Hey my little girl. I miss you sweetie, you look beautiful. Glad to see your staying out of the sun

Brian Vanek said...

How's my favorite Utahan doing??