CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July
































































































































I had a great time seeing everyone up at the reunion! I have tons of pictures...around 350 to be exact. I might have been excited to use my new camera (thanks mom and dad) :) If you want a disk of them, let me know. I tried to get pictures of everyone, so there are some good ones of all of you and your kids. Love you all and thanks for a great birthday and 4th of July!








3 comments:

B'land said...

Love it! Good job :D Send me a disc, not only have we lost our broken camera but I'm pretty sure we pretty much didn't pose for any. I'm not sure how we screwed that one up so badly.

sloan larsen said...

You do good work. I keep coming back to look at these pics

Sheri said...

Those pictures are so awesome!