CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

spare time




Sometimes ya just gotta cut loose! There isn't much to do for young adults, but I always enjoy going out with the friends and forget about school and work. I also went golfing yesterday for the first time in awhile to a short course here in CDA. Every hole is a par three and I havent really played since high school. It was a blast and I did suprisingly well. Only one close encounter with a fellow golfer and my ball. FORE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that YOUR beer sitting in front you?

Anonymous said...

haha. Hey Ben, Did you burn all pictures of you with YOUR beer sitting in front of you?

Tasha Larsen said...

gosh i didn't even realize there was a beer in the picture. there is no way that was mine. "i swear it's not mine" (austin powers voice)