CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Midterms
















Well I'm half way through my first semester back at NIC. Things are going well so far, but a little stressful. The midterm grades were posted and I have three A's and a C. Which is a MAJOR improvement from my prior attempts at college, so I'm happy and hope to keep them there....well maybe I can work on the C a bit :) I'm excited to get this first semester under my belt and then come to Utah for a visit. The semester ends December 16th, so I will be flying in shortly after and hope to see everyone! What else is going on in my life?? Well there was a major drug bust at my work and a few pounds of meth was found in one of our units and I had gangsters from the Insane,(which is a dangerous gang located in Long Beach) driving around here asking questions and undercover cops. Then after the bust the main detective asked me out on a date. It was a very exciting day at work and completely random, but broke up the usual dullness of my job. Nothing to exciting happening in my life just keeping busy with homework. I should be working on a Biography on Samuel Adams, turns out it wasn't just the name of a beer, but one of our founding fathers and a ruthless, cruel bastard. Anyways, it's getting freezing cold up here already and I'm not looking forward to another winter in North Idaho. Really I was thinking about transferring to Dixie after this semester. Who knows though I change my mind quite often! :) any suggestions? I posted a few pictures because Sheri asked if I only owned one shirt so here is proof I own at least 3 or 4 :) There is a few from camping and other random times. I cooked my first dutch oven all by myself!

1 comments:

. said...

Tash love that you have a blog. You should transfer to Dixie. It would be sweet. Then you could eat at that sweet mexican place that your mom always took us too. Those were good times.