CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 12, 2009
















I'm really enjoying living back in southern Utah, the weather, and outdoor activities that come with being here. I moved into the Sports Village complex that sits on top of a hill next to the Green Valley Resort. I rent a one bedroom condo and its the first time I've lived all alone. It was quite scary to get used to I'm not going to lie. The first week I jumped up every hour thinking someone was in my house, but I've slowly got used to it. I have recently picked up a new hobby, mountain biking. I absolutely love it and the rush that comes with it. It turns out my back yard is mountain bikers haven. My first ride, that a group of friends took me on, was called "Stukki." It was alot of fun and I quickly learned that slamming on front breaks in the middle of steep, dusty, drop isn't the best idea. As I my body begin to sprawl out over the handle bars, I some how managed to pull myself back down and gracefully land on my middle bar. I had escaped my first wreck. My legs were shaking so bad from the rush of adrenalin. I was hooked and have gone every weekend since. Early that week a friend of mine had gone out on the same trails and wiped out so bad that she popped her breast implant. The new name of that trail (please forgive my language) is now "Popped Boobie Drop"
I've really enjoyed my time down here and being so close to Ty and his family. I also completed my first half marathon, which was huge for me because I sincerely hate running. I knew I would like here and I'm glad I made the decision to come here. It has been a good choice thus far. One more piece of news for ya'll is I got a new puppy. His name is Shooter and he has been the best puppy I've had. No accidents and no whining at night. I'm actually quite amazed. After four days Shooter can: sit, fetch, lay down, shake, walk on a leash, be left alone, and sleep through the night. He's only 8 weeks old. I'm waiting for something bad to happen because this has just been to good to be true.

Hopefully I will be seeing you all soon for the Larsen Family Reunion. Here are some pictures of camping with the boys up in Pine Valley, a trip to Zions, and a few randoms.

4 comments:

Uncy Adam said...

sweet,,,,,glad to have you in Utah....i hereby welcome you.

Lisa said...

So happy your blog is back.
Love you,
MOM

Papa CJ said...

Somewhere that little shit Etnie is ticked off you have a new dog.

Tasha Larsen said...

shooter is the exact opposite of etnie...he actually listens :)